This post contains affiliate links, meaning I will receive a small commission if you complete a purchase from the link.
An Herbal Academy Mini-Course
- Lesson 1 looks closely at certification and regulation for herbalists and explores some of the educational options that are available to those interested in herbal careers.
- Lesson 2 will take a look at the language that herbalists use: words you can and cannot use legally, regardless of education, due to the state of herbalism as an unlicensed practice.
- Lesson 3 dives deep into the ethical considerations of becoming an herbalist. The Herbal Academy will five you the lowdown on scope of practice, confidentiality, informed consent, and full disclosure. For those interested in clinical practice, you’ll go over basic red flags, safety concerns, and referrals.
- Lesson 4 will outline key aspects of starting your own herbal business and the many details that go along with each.
- Lesson 5 discusses the importance of keeping your finger on the pulse of herbalism. The way that herbalists use herbs is constantly evolving, with new clinical research being published all of the time and practicing herbalists discovering novel ways of brining balance to human physiology with herbs.